The EBwS Summer 2022 Bird Photography competition is now open for entries! The last date for entry is Sunday 14th August and the competition rules are as follows:
- Photographs must be wild bird related and taken in Essex between 1st June and 14th August 2022.
- You can submit up to three photographs and the competition is open to everyone (you don't have to be a member to enter). Please note, we will accept the first three photos you send in.
- A panel of judges will select their favourite photos to be entered into the public vote to find a winner.*
- The winner will be announced during 'Birds of Essex' LIVE on YouTube in August.
- In the event of a tie the judges decision will be final.
Photographs can be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries will be considered and can be taken with a camera, phone or digi/phonescoped. The winner will receive a framed copy of their photograph along with a certificate.
We're looking forward to receiving your entries - good luck!
*EBwS reserve the right to use the winning photograph to advertise future competitions, subject to permission. Credit will be given to the photographer who retains copyright. Votes can be cast via Twitter, Facebook and email: all votes are counted and the top two photos at the quarter and semi-final stages progress. Therefore the Twitter poll result doesn't always reflect the overall result. A full breakdown of the number of votes cast can be supplied upon request.